$750.00 – $2,495.00
- Heat output: 45,000 – 600,000 BTU
- Heating area: 1,125 – 15,000 sq. ft.
- Fuel tank capacity: 5 – 40 gal
- Fuel consumption: variable
- Max operating hours: variable
- Air flow: variable
At Big Fogg, we understand the need to have your equipment work as hard as you do. The Master® kerosene/diesel forced air torpedo heater is really what you need to get the job done. Truly versatile, the Master® kerosene/diesel is a multi-fuel heater capable of warming up to 15,000 square feet of your work area or wherever reliable heat is needed. Master is built for power.
Master® kerosene/diesel features include:
- Operates up to 14 hours on a full tank of fuel
- Runs on efficient, clean-burning kerosene and is CSA certified to run on #1 & 2 Diesel Fuel, JP8/Jet A Fuel and #1 & 2 Fuel Oil too
- Built-in calibrated air pressure gauge, and fuel gauge
- Convenient, built-in thermostat for precise and convenient temperature control
- Safety features include high-temperature limit shut off, flame-out fuel cut, and thermocouple
- Easy-lift handle and extension cord wrap