Big Fogg™ Misting Systems, Inc. of Temecula, CA is proud to announce that the National Football League has once again selected Big Fogg High-Pressure Misting Fans to provide sideline cooling for both the AFC and NFC All Stars at the Pro Bowl on February 12th, 2006 in Hawaii. Throughout the entire 2005-‘06 football season, Big Fogg Misting Systems supplied its misting fans and heating benches at over 200 NFL and top NCAA games whenever either cooling or heating was needed to provide comfort for the players. Its high=pressure "misting fans" supplied cooling when the temperature and humidity was high and its heating benches provided warmth when the temperature was low.
Traditionally, the Pro Bowl is the last football event of the season. Big Fogg Misting Systems is pleased to announce that this season was the best year ever for the company. “Having just completed a record year, for Big Fogg to be chosen by the NFL to participate in the Pro Bowl event again this year is a great honor and a fitting ending to our terrific year.” states Christopher Miehl, CEO and President of Big Fogg Misting Systems.
Highlights of this season included many games, but several bowl games were very special for Big Fogg Misting Systems.
- The Sun Bowl match up between UCLA and Northwestern in El Paso, Texas was one. It was played on Friday, December 2, 2005. Big Fogg Misting Systems was hired by both teams to provide sideline comfort of their players. As noted by the television announcers at the game, Northwestern University requested Big Fogg High-Pressure Misting Fans to cool off their players, while UCLA asked Big Fogg for heating benches to keep their players warm. Big Fogg Misting Systems was able to meet the requests of both teams.
- Another great bowl game was played on December 30, 2005 at the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. Big Fogg Misting Fans supplied the sideline cooling fans for the Louisiana State University team at that event. LSU was victorious over the University of Miami in the game.
- Cal (UC Berkeley) used Big Fogg heating benches, as they too won its game over Brigham Young U. on December 22, 2005 in Las Vegas at the Pioneer Pure Vision Bowl.
- The Capital One Bowl in Orlando on January 2nd was won by Wisconsin, whose players were cooled by high-pressure Big Fogg Misting Fans.
- And, finally, on December 27, 2005, Clemson U. won the Champs Sports Bowl and Arizona State U. won the Insight Bowl. Big Fogg’s premier High-Pressure Misting Fans were there on the sidelines for both winning teams. (Big Fogg and its president, Christopher Miehl, wish to congratulate its client Rutgers University for achieving its first invitation to a major bowl game in 20 years when it played in the Insight Bowl.)
Since 1993, Big Fogg Misting systems products have been helping protect players from both dehydration and exhaustion caused by heat and hypothermia and from muscle tightness due to the cold. In particular, one of its satisfied customers agrees. "On hot days either in Southern California or in the South, as experienced by us at our game in Alabama, Big Fogg Misting Fans are critical to our team. It rejuvenates the players and gives them that extra edge," states Dino Dennis, Head Equipment Manager of the USC. As is well known, the Trojans were the 2003 & 2004 National Champions, winning the Rose Bowl in January of 2004 and the Orange Bowl in January of 2005. USC used Big Fogg Misting Fans at every game during both the 2004-’05 and 2005-’06 football seasons and competed for the national championships in both those years. The University of Texas used Big Fogg Misting Fans at the 2005 Rose Bowl and defeated their opponent.