What is BIG FOGG Misting?
How Do I Know Which Misting System Is Best For My Needs?
Where is BIG FOGG located?
How long has BIG FOGG been in business?
Are you the company on the sidelines at all the Big Sporting Events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, Major League All Star Games, Olympics, World Cup, NASCAR & PGA Golf Tournaments?
Do you ship outside the United States or to an APO?
What is BIG FOGG's return policy?
Are BIG FOGG Misting Systems Available For Rent or For Purchase?
What is the difference between the BIG FOGG Misting Systems?
What is the best use for each of these Misting Systems?
What Do These Misting Terms Mean?
- What is BIG FOGG Misting?
BIG FOGG Misting Systems’ misting technology is pure and simple. Its foundation is evaporative cooling. In short, we cool you down without getting you wet.
A lot of people have the misconception that misting always equals wetness. Not with BIG FOGG Misting Systems. Our misting fans and misting line systems offer three levels of evaporative cooling: high-pressure misting, mid-pressure misting and low-pressure misting.
The misting process involves filtered water being pumped through brass and stainless steel atomization nozzles. This action, accompanied by air created through pumps, natural wind or fans forms a cooling evaporative mist.
For more information on BIG FOGG Misting Systems, Inc., click here.
- How Do I Know Which Misting System Is Best For My Needs?
Below are BIG FOGG’s recommendations on misting system applications and the best misting systems for your cooling needs. If you are still uncertain about which misting system is right for you, please call BIG FOGG Misting Systems at 888-853-1728 and our trained staff will help you choose which misting system best fits your needs. Applications for misting fans and misting systems:
Commercial Misting Systems (High-Pressure):
Industrial Misting Systems (High-Pressure)
- Restaurant & Outdoor Patio Misting
- Amusement Park Misting
- Casino Misting
- Winery Misting
- Resort Misting
- Jazz Festival Misting
- Special Event Misting
- Corporate Event Misting
- Zoo Exhibit & Animal Misting
Residential Misting Systems (Mid- to Low-Pressure)
- Factory Misting
- Greenhouse Misting
- Warehouse Misting
- Construction Site Misting
- Process Cooling Misting
- Transformer Misting
- Dust and Odor Control Misting
- Farm, Agricultural & Dairy Misting
- Power Generation Misting
- Humidification Misting
- Backyard Patio Misting
- Pool Side Misting
- Garage Misting
- Home Misting
- Recreational Vehicle Misting
- Private or Special Event Misting
- Where is BIG FOGG located?
BIG FOGG Misting Systems owns and operates its own facility. It is located at the following address: BIG FOGG Misting Systems
42095 Zevo Drive Unit A-2
Temecula, CA 92590
- How long has BIG FOGG been in business?
- BIG FOGG has been in the Misting Business since 1999 and incorporated in the year 2000.
- Are you the company on the sidelines at all the Big Sporting Events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, Major League All Star Games, Olympics, World Cup, NASCAR & PGA Golf Tournaments?
- Yes. BIG FOGG has been supplying misting and sometimes heating systems and equipment for the majority of all major sporting events for the last 15 years. During that time we have developed a reputation for quality, workmanship, performance and outstanding customer service which allows us the opportunity to continue to be the misting provider of choice for these fine organizations. Click here to view our client testimonials.
- Do you ship outside the United States or to an APO?
- Yes. BIG FOGG Misting Systems sells products overseas and to APO addresses. We have had extensive sales to Europe, Middle East and South America.
- What is BIG FOGG's return policy?
- All of our misting products come with a full one-year warranty. If, for some reason, there is an issue with a product BIG FOGG will replace the product free of charge. Please note, all of our products carry a 50% restocking fee if they are returned, in perfect condition, within 30 days of shipping. All sales are final after 30 days from date of shipping.
- Are BIG FOGG Misting Systems Available For Rent or For Purchase?
- Both. You may rent a BIG FOGG Misting System product or purchase one. Depending on the longevity and type of misting, cooling or heating you need, BIG FOGG Misting Systems can provide you the most viable options for your budget, event and customization needs. Click here for our most popular misting system rentals.
- What is the difference between the BIG FOGG Misting Systems?
The main difference between the different types of misting systems BIG FOGG offers is the pressure level forced out of the misting nozzles and the delivery system of this pressure.
The general rule in the misting industry is: The higher the pressure, the smaller the droplets and the faster the evaporation.
- What is the best use for each of these Misting Systems?
Generally speaking, mid- to high-traffic areas, like resorts or restaurant patios, require misting systems with the most cooling capabilities combined with the least amount of wetness. BIG FOGG's high-pressure misting systems would be perfect for these situations.
For commercial applications that allow more tolerance for wetness a mid-pressure misting system could very well fit the job.
The best alternatives for backyard and patio areas would be our mid-pressure systems or low-pressure misting fans that connect directly to your water hose.
- What Do These Misting Terms Mean?
Evaporative Cooling: Evaporative misting is a very effective cooling process. Through natural or fan assisted “flash evaporation” the surrounding air is cooled as the water is turned to vapor.
Flash Evaporation: This misting process occurs when water is forced through micro nozzles, creating a super fine mist. The smaller each water droplet, the more surface area per gallon the mist can affect and the more effectively the water evaporates. As the super-fine water droplets are introduced into the atmosphere, they quickly absorb the heat present in the environment and evaporate, cooling the area and significantly dropping the temperature – somewhere between 25 and 35 degrees Fahrenheit – without making you wet.
High Pressure Misting Systems: High-Pressure Misting Systems are misting fans and pumps that operate between 800 and 1200 psi (pounds per square inch) of water pressure. A high-pressure pump is the heart of the misting system and is utilized to increase the pressure of the water flow. Droplets of water the size of 10 microns or smaller are forced through an air stream. These misting systems are perfectly suited for resort and outdoor patio misting, sports environments and arenas where you want to cool down without getting wet.
Mid-Pressure Misting Systems: Mid-Pressure Misting Systems are misting fans and pumps that operate between 100 and 250 psi of water pressure. A mid-pressure pump is utilized to increase the pressure of the water flow. These misting systems are perfectly suited for business use as well as backyard and patio misting.
Low-Pressure Misting Systems: Low-Pressure Misting Systems operate between 40 and 100 psi of water pressure. The variance in pressure is due to the fact that they operate on your household water pressure and not a pump. Normally built with PVC or poly plastic tubing and connected to a water hose, these misting systems are typically found on outdoor patios. Low-pressure misting systems will get you mildly moist if you are standing nearby.
Do you have additional questions that have not been addressed here? Please call BIG FOGG Misting Systems' customer service department at 888-853-1728 or email us at info@BigFogg.com